-->

EXPERIENCE THE AVENGERS END GAME AND TIPS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO WATCH


Right on April 24, 2019, I and my husband and both Adek watched together the End Game Avengers. Even though we didn't stop at 5 o'clock in the morning, at least we missed on the first day.

FYI, cinemas in 2 malls are decrepit houses, only filled with End Games, coy! Pegimane with a cinema near your house?

When in the other cinemas, we sat at the theater exit. Incidentally, there was an empty bench, but finally regretted it because the audience came out while retelling the contents of the game. ABIS SPOILER YE KAN! Finally I sat away, until the audience didn't look anymore.

Sebenernye I really wanted to review the Avengers End Game but it was feared that I would spread spoilers. What is clear is that I gave the 9/10 request.

Am I sad after nongton? I don't feel like it, maybe because it's been a long time since I went away to watch the issue and gossip about the audience. In contrast to my friends, most of the pades were done after this nongton.

And actually I feel that this is less complicated. But this is a mistake I really like, because before I just joined the Marvel lovers forum and followed the theories of the fans who were 80% really all!

Even though I hope it's all just a guess!

But at least, 3 hours Nongton End Game really doesn't feel. I really enjoyed it because the series of scenes didn't make me saturated. Tau-tau know an hour, even though I think it's only 15 minutes. And 3 hours really feels 1.5 hours! It was different when I visited Nongton Hotel Mumbai for 2 hours but Rasanye was like Hong Kong for 5 hours, so the scene was like that (even though it was really fun haha).

H + 1 after the Avengers End Game came out, I was really sorry. Because I ended up having spoilers, even though I haven't gone! Seriously, I'm going to take a break, is that the game that isn't working?

First, yesterday I found a friend of FB (luckily I don't know) who told me the whole scene from the beginning to the end in status! Let me do it anyway? I immediately unfriend automatically, but before I commented, "What a stupid! This song is for you (insert link " Don't Spoiler " by Chandraliow)."

(For the one who reads my suspect's status until the last time: First, I don't accidentally see that status on the table. 2nd, so I can be sure that I really did not spoil the spoiler, then I can determine that DIYE MUST GIVE UNFRIEND! That's how funny I am.

Secondly, look at the status of the front neighbor who knows the important scene, then proudly says, "I really know the story, so I don't have to look, after all, how come I don't like such a kid!" BRENGSEK!

Third, when there is a lot of online media, local netijen + Caucasians, PLUS the artists who make spoilers consciously / unconsciously, intentionally / unintentionally. FOOLISH!

Make the NEW MAU NONGTON AVENGERS END GAME, I'll give you the tips:

1. Don't open social media and news portals (especially those who talk about this game!).
2. Watch it in a movie theater that usually is quiet. If you can leave in office hours.
3. If there is more fortune, it's better to stay at The Premiere to make it more comfortable.
4. If the windfall drags on, look for discount tickets on the various ticket applications available.
5. Don't drink 30 minutes before nongton!
6. Have to pee before entering the cinema, even though the initial stage didn't feel like pee.
7. Don't take small children (toddlers) to the cinema, prefer to be on Day Care or entrust to trusted people! Only the king's parents can invite toddlers to a room that is super noisy and no-kids friendly!
8. Don't bace and watch the theories of Marvel fans, because most of them come out in the rain! Asli, this makes your excitement less.
9. Enter the theater on time. Don't be late so you don't make the concentration of the audience go away!
10. If you arrive early (for example, 30 minutes before starting), you can move away from the cinema so that you don't get the spoilers of the audience!
11. Going forward nongton as soon as possible before you get hit by spoilers!
12. Don't have conversations on social media that contain spoilers (eg in the online media comment column or friend status).
13. DO NOT SPOILER PLEASE !!!! PLIS DON'T BE HUMAN !!!
14. If you want to respect the Marvel Studios team, please take away the same credit. But if you are dying to pee or headache, you can pull it out right away, because there is no scene after credits.
15. If possible, before you can see all the issues related to the MCU so that you don't get confused, "Oh, is this bald one ready?" even though the bald man had appeared in the rain 2 years ago. Here, I will see it based on the plot (not the year of broadcast).




That's how I told this time. Hopefully this will be useful for the bloggers who are mostly smart, hehehe.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel